Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Thursday 25 February 2010

Mini notecards

I love making cards but I love making boxes even more. They are very quick and easy to make and they turn a few simple cards into a gift. I use a scorepal which makes them a doddle. I don't know how to post links yet but I get most of my box/bag instructions from the resources page at Splitcoast Stampers. Here are a couple of sets I've made. The cat stamp is by Incastamps and i found it on Monday in WHS bargain bit for £2. The hedgie is a penny black stamp. Well, that's me for now, I've got to go to the dreaded Tesco (which is not far from WHS) ....now there's a thought.... Tata for now Di xx.

13 comments:

  1. Fab! Fab! Fab!
    xx Jenny xx
    http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting your blog up and running! You are doing a fine job.


    I love this project. These note cards are too cute.

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are brill and a great start to your blog. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog and cards im new to blogging as well,do you want to join my blog http://craftysharon.blogspot.com

    sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooooooo I just love the cat stamp. I love how everything looks so fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again - you need a followers button so I can be a follower please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those notecards and the boxes are super cute! I think your blog is now in trainers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are too cute! I love making boxes, too, and you did a beautiful job on these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWIE!!! What an outstanding combination of creativity. The cards are incredibly adorable, and the matching box is a sweet touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the hedgehogs! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable boxes and cards..great gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails