Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Friday 24 June 2011

First birthday.

I nearly forgot about my poor old blog this morning so it will be a mega quick post.
Image by Lili of the Valley. This is one of the cards i made for the bloke who wanted 7. He'll be picking them up today.     Right i'd best get ready for work.

Target weight 9st 2lb.  Today, 9st 1lb.

6 comments:

  1. adorable card di,well done on the order and also maintaining your weight loss,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Di. Love the fresh, clean colours and the image is of course to die for. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love it.

    I have been quite remiss in commenting so will put this for all your cards,I love the humour and the quality and professionalism of them all. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card di, i love this adorable image and your fresh colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabby card, just love the cute image, sure the other 6 will be just as cute
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card for a first birthday & a very cute image. The person who ordered this & the other six should be well pleased.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails