Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Wednesday 28 September 2011

I'm back !

Well. I don't know what happened but my blog has been poorly for a few days. I had one of those " malware" warnings flashing up and no-one including me could get into my blog. My mate who sorts peoples computers out for a living said Google would spot it and sort it out and not to worry about it. The good news is that he was right and according to Webmaster tools I'm clean as a whistle. The not so good news is that i didn't give a monkeys if my blog never came back.I felt relieved at not having to update it, not that I "have to" anyway but I feel I should. It's not the writing of the posts as much as the photo editing and trying to get a decent pic in bad light etc. I think I really started to get fed up of it when I started entering challenges as I find it such a pain finding suitable ones and linking up and so forth. It turned my hobby into a job and I've already got one of those. So I've decided not to enter any more for the time being and see if  that helps me. I don't want to stop blogging. I'd get fat for a start, if I didn't do my friday weigh ins, lol. Anyway, I hope i'ts just a temporary feeling and that it will go away soon.

In the meantime I've made a few simple Christmas cards.


It took me long enough to get these photos too look ok. The cards are five and a half inches square and are from Hobbycraft.


The image is by Meljens designs. I don't remember where i found the sentiment tickets but there are loads if you look in Google images/line drawings.


Here's a close up of the image with a dollop of Stickles to finish.

I've got a huge slow cooker full of beef, tomato and olive casserole to sort out now. I'm trying to get the freezer full of "ready meals" for the winter . Tesco 3 meat items for £10 are 4 items for £10 at the moment so I'm making the most of it while it lasts.
EDIT. Sorry it was 4 for £12 at Tesco but still good.

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards di.love the image and fab cas designs.
    so pleased you have decided to keep on blogging ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards... this CAS style is so good to do and looks so fab! Glad you're feeling a bit better, but I know what you feel about our hobby becoming a 'pressure', because we feel we HAVE to. I often get that way..
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di glad you are back in blogger land !! I love that snow bunny !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS cards.Oooooh noooo,i LOVE your blog Diane.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails