Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Wednesday 24 November 2010

Gingerbread bags at last.

After finding my gingerbread men in Tesco i've finally been able to make my little bags. Sorry for anyone who missed this free digi from Pink Gem as it was free for a limited time but i think it's still available to buy.There is probably plenty of gingerbread man clipart on Google images.
I added the little caption myself before printing out. There is 30 biscuits in a tub for £1.50 so i put 6 in each bag. They had a long date on them but as i've got one of those bag sealers i sealed them in a smaller bag then put them into a bag for 5"x7" cards. No fancy colouring on the tags as they'll be binned straight away,lol.
I bought 2 tubs of biscuits and have made 10 gifts but i'm going to get more as mother will probably like to give these to her neighbours. OHHHH!! And if you live near Hobbycraft, i went to my local one today and they had a big sale tub. There where lots of stamps for between £1.50 and .£3.50. Quite a few Hero Arts and some Forever Friends and Inkadinkado. They seem to be having a clear out of stamps so maybe they've got new stuff due in. I hope so.
That's it for me, i've got a big pan of  chilli simmering so i'm going to colour in some more gingerbread men until Speedy comes home.       See you soon.   Di,xx

Edit, i've just had a message from Shaz from Docrafts pointing out my typo for the word exist. Hopefully the peeps who get this first batch won't notice but my next lot will be perfick. Thanks Shaz.

10 comments:

  1. These are brilliant. Have sent you a pm via do crafts. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Di, hadn't notice the typo, until you pointed it out! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab idea, Di. So now you know who reads the labels properly and who doesn't! The 'perfect man' may exist - but he can't spell it. lol

    Carol W xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Opps didn't even notice the typo lol!, anyway Di they are gorgeous and I wonder if anyone else will notice it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fab,I just love that little man,he's the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are brilliant di.i do love your gifts idea.oh to find the perfect man,lol :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant idea Di .. .. must admit I didn't notice your typo either.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are gorgeous Diane :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww these are sooooo gorgeous,perfect little gift.Love the tags.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails