Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Friday 10 September 2010

Friday Tilda.

Not the most original post title but never mind,lol.What nice weather we're having. I'm off next week so the monsoon will probably be back by then.Never mind i will be spending quite a bit of time making wedding favours. Luckily Nina wants them very plain which is a big help.
 Anyway,here's todays offering.
I was pottering around the house yesterday when i remembered my poor blog. I've got a whole sheet of Tildas all half coloured with different hair colours ready to finish off to match my card colours for times like this. I've got a Wizard and loads of nesties but i'm too lazy to crank away so it doesn't come out very often but when i was last in the Papermill shop i bought a Woodware 3" circle punch. It's slightly bigger than the nestie circle but that's fine by me all, i need to do is sit and crank a load of scalloped circles from my scraps to have on hand.The backing paper is K & Co. I bought the flowers from Hobby craft and the lazy sentiment was in a pack from The Papermill Shop.Add a punched butterfly  and a few gems and we're done.

"Are we indeed?", i here you say. No i haven't forgotten.........................

........The friday weigh in.  9st 3lb. Yippee another one off, total loss 13lb. I've got to the stage where i need to eat less or walk more and have chosen the latter,lol. I've walked loads this week both on and off the treadmill, i can't use it in the daytime because there's offices downstairs and people are tying to work so i've been out into the cruel world.It's our anniversary next week so i can't see me hitting my stone target as we're going out for a meal, Speedy will be off the next day which is always dangerous.Still if he wants to get into his suit trousers in 2 weeks time he'll have to behave, he's been struggling with the "diet thing" but the weekly try on of the suit reminds him of why he's got to do it,lol.

7 comments:

  1. hi di,well it might be a 'lazy' card but its turned out fab and well done on another 1lb lost,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Di,
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card di.fab tilda and i love your colour combo and how you have framed the circle with the yummy flowers.
    great news on the weigh in too :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Just found your blog! very nice too love the Tilda card gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Di

    Sorry I have been a bit AWOL - I have a two day craft fayre at the weekend and have been working myself silly in preparation.

    I will never be satisfied with how much I have made .. .. and someone always asks for something I have never considered making LOL!!

    I like your oversized circle on your nestie .. .. it has a nice look about it. But sadly I can't share your liking for Tildas. I just cannot love images without mouths .. .. I have to draw a smile on them LOL!!

    Well done on the weight loss. You are doing so well.

    Hope the favours go well this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgous card hun and fab colours.
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Di. Great colours and a fab layout. Eileen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails