Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Wednesday 15 September 2010

I did it! I did it!!

Ten years ago today i got married. I weighed 9st 2lb. This morning i weigh 9st 1lb ! I've lost my stone plus another pound. I have worked so hard to get here in time for today. I've not dieted seriously at weekends but i've walked myself stupid to compensate.I'm so pleased !! I know it's not weigh in day today but the reason i'm telling you today is because i'm likely to be fat on friday after my big scoff tonight. Happy days!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations - such a great acheivement. You must have great determination and you will look stunning tonight. Have a great anniversary meal and you probably wont put that much on whatever you eat. Just enjoy yourself.
    x Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well done hun you did great with the weight loss :) happy anniversary too! have a fab day & a great meal tonight xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Di xx You have amazing will power. i started a died last week (thought it would be easier with the kids back at school, tight routine etc) but I am sitting here eating a big of crisps...oh well! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... I started a diet not a died!! My diet has however died, so there we go, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...ps. have a wonderful Anniverary!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations diane,thats excellent news and have a fabulous anniversary,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow well done di, you have done really well.i hope you had a fantastic anniversary and a yummy meal :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Di

    Many, many congratulations on two counts.

    Firstly on your amazing weight loss .. .. I think you have done really well and worked so hard to reach this point.

    Secondly, congratulations on your anniversary yesterday.

    I hope that you had a wonderful day and a romantic and special meal.

    Well done.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your fab weight loss and Hope you had a fantastic night celebrating your wedding anniversary!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails