Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Friday 15 April 2011

Two More Quickies.

Made a couple more quick cards for work to fill up my little stand.
The stamp is by Inca Stamps coloured with Promarkers. A few bits of scrap paper and voila! Easy money,lol.
And here's another version. I'm so glad i learned to print my greetings onto my card bases. No more half inked smudged efforts.
I must get ready for work now, 11 hours of smiling away at Joe Public. Lots of drunk men today too as they knock off work early on Fridays and go straight to the pub. Heaven forbid that they should go home and start the wife's dinner while she's still at work! Oh no, the pub is their entitlement.........bless 'em.

Target weight 9st 2lb.  Today's weight 9st 3lb.  Not been on my best behaviour this week though.

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards di.love the cute kitty images :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I do like the kitty image you've used Di & the designs are simple but sweet. Have a great weekend.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhooi,,
    a cute card, I like the design you created.

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. More brilliant cards, I've had a squint at your earlier ones and they are brilliant too, love the gift to the milkman

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails