Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Wednesday 6 April 2011

Yummy Cakes.

Hello peeps. Just got back from having my routine smear test, yuk. Anyway enough of that, let's talk about cake instead. Much better.
These cakes are from a set of clear stamps by Woodware called "tea for two".  The caption is by Elzybells and the little circle sentiment is from craftwork cards.
Here's a close up of the yummy cakes just to make you all hungry. The border is done with a Fiskars punch and the card base is 5"x7".
I'm going to get myself something to eat (not cake) then i'm going to use this mornings "ordeal" (wasn't really though but don't tell Speedy) as an excuse to laze around in my den. xxx

9 comments:

  1. mmm, yummy is the word, great card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely stamps and layout
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm yum yum...I love it!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous yummy card Di....and I'd rather you than me! (re this morning)xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supa cakes Di, I like the caption!
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally scrummy card di.love the cupcakes and great colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card.makes me wanna go bake.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Di

    Yuk indeed .. .. I don't envy you your morning .. .. I hate those trips and they come round far too quickly!!!

    Great cake card. Yummy scrummy!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. I love cake. Eileen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails