Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Wednesday 10 August 2011

Goodbye.............

...............Summer, lol.  What a horrible windy wet day. I was looking through my images for something to make today and this one is perfect.
It's from TLC Creations, but I didn't make a note of the page addy. I usually copy and paste the URL into the "add caption" bit under my pics in picasa but now and again I forget. The caption is on THIS page. I hope it's still available as most designs are now only up for 48 hours before going into the shop.
The papers are by Summer Driggs. We owe such a lot to these generous providers of freebies. I know they have helped me a lot with my paper crafting. Sometimes I just don't want to do something cutesy and these images and papers are such a Godsend. I thought the card looked a bit bare around the edges so the old peel offs came out of hiding.
I'm off now to do a terrible thing...............................HOUSEWORK !!

Challenges,  One Stitch at a Time. Use a digi.
                    I did it Creations, Children.
                    Birthday Sundaes, Birthday.
                    Make it Monday, Anything goes.
                    KB Cute Monday. Digi
                    Shopping our Stash. Dogs/ digi.

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - brilliant sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so appropriate for the weather we've had pretty much ALL summer in Northern Ireland! Really lovely card and the sentiment is brilliant too. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card, and just the weather we've had today, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and I do like the sentiment (just sums up how I feel) - just been to download it so thanks for the link.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so precious. I love it.
    Thank you.
    Paulette,
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just adorable. I love the image that you used. Great combination of papers, too. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT and good luck, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card di.great image and sentiment and i love your papers :D
    its still wet and windy this morning :S

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh it's beautiful! thanks for joining us at IDIC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this card is fabulous...love the image and the colours...great job...hope you get some nice weather soon...we have had a lovely summer for the first time in many years here...it's no fun having miserable weather in the summertime...thanks for playing along with Shopping our Stash this week!

    Deena

    ReplyDelete
  11. add the rain and this sums up our summer lol... fire on again today for Mum, lovely card and papers
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous as usual Di, and love the combination of modern paper and vintage image,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww...this is sooo sweet! I love the super cute image and the ground glitter looks great! Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card. love the colors, the image and the glitter as sand.

    thanks for playing with us at OSAAT this week, hope you will join us next time too.

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT One Stitch At A Time

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a darling, love the image you chose, really sweet. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice card :)

    Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

    Hugs Gurkiss

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, love the glittery sand, and your colouring is wonderful.

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  18. another great card, the image is so cute and a great sentiment to go with it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails