Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Sunday 28 August 2011

My name is Diane and I'm an addict..........

.....................to Pinterest!!  Do NOT click on the link unless you've done all the housework. Loads of people already know this site but I was always the slow one, lol. So many nice things to look at and loads of crafty inspiration. Go there if you dare...........

Today's card share is a bit out of my comfort zone as it's a C6. I usually do square ones but I bought loads of these last year as they were in a sale. I tend to struggle a bit with layouts for rectangular cards but I really must use them or they weren't such a bargain.
The image is from Meljens Designs. The bones paper is DCWV from stack 6 and the dotty paper is by Papermania.
I coloured a fabric flower with a promarker and added a circle sentiment from Craftwork Cards. I have at least 120 of these cards left so I'd better get used to them.

Challenges,  One stop craft challenge. Anything but square.
                    Polka Doodles, Spots and dots.
                    Do you stack up. Masculine

15 comments:

  1. Fab card Diane, love the cute image and the bones paper is perfect. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Di....!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute.....and well done for the shape... I also have lots of these cards never used and today had to make two A4 cards for an order.......I think stress is the word I need if they are not square lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Di, love the image & layout. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card hunni, love the papers & image :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card di,.the little dog is so cute and i love youe colours.:D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I didnt know about Pinterest! I sure do now x thanks so much for shring x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image and a lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at Polka Doodles this week!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card as always..... love it!

    Cretaceous (DC)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always seem to do rectangular cards in portrait, but love the landscape having seen yours. I love the backing paper x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cutie card. Love it.

    Funny thing I LOVE rectangle cards and most of mine are, the only thing is if I look for a sketch I usually have to adapt it to fit, sometimes it does and sometimes not.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable card! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog For a Boy or Man Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

    ~Heather
    Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Diane.. i love Pinterest too...
    great card BTW...Thanks for joining us over @ Polkadoodles this week . good luck !
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, love the image, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Good Luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails