Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Friday 1 October 2010

Happy Day.

Why does Blogger have to change stuff for the worse? Everything was fine, then they decide to alter the photo upload system. It has taken me ages to upload a photo. They did this a while back and had so many complaints that they changed it back, so here's hoping it'll happen again.
  Today's card is another Elzybells creation.
The "bones" paper is from DCWV stack 6 and the other bits are from my scrap box. The butterfly is done with an X.Cut punch with a couple of gems added.
It was such a lovely day yesterday that i walked to Hobbycraft (2 miles away) and back. Walking that far is nothing to me these days. Six months ago i wouldn't have dreamt of it,lol. I bought a few bags of mixed beads for my jewellery making frenzy. I don't know how long it will last so i'm making hay while the sun shines.

Target weight 9st 2 lb.  Today's weight 9st 2lb. Good girl.

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous card di.fab image and i love your papers and colours.
    well done on getting to your target weight.
    think you need to treat yourself now :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di

    Really super card. I laughed at the Blogger photo niggle, I've been struggling today too and thought it was just me :) Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Di, gorgeous card, and well done with the weight. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card hun, fab layout, cute image and gorgeous colours you have used!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card.Well done on the weight loss.I haven't quite got there yet lol but i will.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on your weight loss and walking x What an incentive though Hobbycraft x leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this doggy card too! x leigh x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails