Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Sunday 24 October 2010

Reindeer card.

No gifty things today but staying with the christmas theme. I bought a set of D'arcies stamps last year and when i was tidying some of my mess i found a sheet of these reindeer already coloured in. They were done with watercolour pencils as i didn't have my promarkers then. So i thought i'd better turn them into finished cards otherwise they'll hang around for another year. Here's the first one.
The larger backing paper is DCVW stack 6 and the smaller ones are either Papermania or Dovecraft. They are also from last year in the days before my blog when i could chuck the packaging away with gay abandon.
A couple of punched flowers (where would we be without these) added a bit of dimension and a bit of stickles sparkled it up a bit.
Well, there's plenty of sunlight shining into my living room so i'm giong to thread up a few beads while i can see the holes. Enjoy your sunday. Di.xx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Di,
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!, love the image Di and fantastic layout too,
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card di.great image and i love your papers and fab layout :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Di

    I hope you have had a good weekend.

    Gorgeous reindeer .. .. funny how things can change in the space of a year!!

    I too have things with no packaging or labels little knowing I would one day need to know! LOL!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The reindeer is so adorable.....fab colours and great layout too!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the reindeer. Have had a wander around your blog and love all the gifty things you've been making, they're fab! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diane.What a cheery cheeky image.Love the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails