Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Wednesday 20 October 2010

More festive smut.

Hello everyone, i'm back with another smutty gift idea for the men.I saw these Tesco own brand chocolate baubles, and i thought "hmmm, smut opportunity". So i bought some and made up a little poem., which i printed out in Hello Sark font size 14.
I used the bags i use for my 4"x6" cards again. You get 8 chocs but 2 of them are bell shaped so i had to eat them,lol.


I hate photographing anything red. I've tried to tweek the saturation with picassa but without success. Never mind here's a close up of the poem.
These will go out just before Christmas when all the men are grumbling about having to help put the deccies up before they can go to the pub,lol. Bless 'em. I went to the docs this morning. There's a B &M next door and i had a quick look. They had smarties balls and Cadbury white chocolate ones but i was heading into town and didn't want to carry any extra shopping. Still, there's always tomorrow..........

EDIT, excuse me while i fiddle about with my blog, i didn't like that halloween background,it was too dark and my pics were too small. I may stop playing around eventually,lol.

10 comments:

  1. Di, these are gorgeous and I love the poem! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea, this made my mum and I laugh, love the poem. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!, Di you are sooooo funny hun and I could'nt stop laughing over your little poem!, fab idea again and I cannot wait to see what else you come up with!
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and I so love your poem, it really made me chuckle. Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Diane,you've done it again rofl fantastic idea.I love that poem.Thanks for sharing.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. rofl at your fantastic poem.these are brilliant di.i do love your gift ideas :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a chuckle!!!! brilliant idea.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have some brilliant litle gifty ideas. Never seem to get any lightbulb moments.
    x Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fab gift idea, love the poem xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol that poem made me chuckle....what a fab gift!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails