Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Saturday 12 June 2010

Happy 60th birthday sis!!

My sister Nat is 60 today. She is a single "mother"  (i joke not ) to a schnautzer called Bruk. She loves him to bits so this digi image by Mo Manning fits the bill perfectly.

The papers are My Minds Eye and DCWV.  I did the greeting on the computer and added a couple of buttons and a bit of lace.

A few flat backed gems on the hearts and a bit of glitter glue on the frock and we're done.
 She's like me ,our Nat, she didn't want a party and loads of fuss so she's having a few close friends round and ordering a take away. Now Speedy on the other hand he'll probably want a major "do" for his 60th. Well he'd better get saving hadn't he!!
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAT, ENJOY YOUR DAY. xxxxxx.


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Diane! fab image...coloured beautifully, luv the colour combo & the lo is fab xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love the image. Great colouring. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Diane, great image and love your papers, your colouring is fab! Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card di,happy birthday to your sister and there is a award on my blog for you,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card I'm sure she'll love it. What a cute image .. ahh!

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card di, the image is great and sounds just perfect for your sister.great papers and colours and love the lace and buttons.have a fab weekend.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Di

    Isn't it just wonderful when you see an image or stamp that suits a person perfectly.

    Love your card and am sure your Sister will too.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nat. Hope youre havin a geat day, Dan & speedy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh it's really fab Di! Am loving the image xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails