Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Wednesday 9 June 2010

More Christmas cards.

Another dull morning. I've been on a few blogs this week which have been taunting me with pics of bargains found at Hobbycraft. I know i'm always disappointed when i go there but i'm still yearning to go. I'm hoping it might rain soon as that is sure to stop me. I need to go out anyway as i'm running out of lettuce(!!!!) but whether i'll bother with the bus ride, i don't know.
 Anyway while i'm dithering here's a couple of christmas cards.

 Penny Black stamp of course and paper is from the Papermania simply elegant stack.Cards bases are 5"x5" from Tesco home extra.
 I think i'll go out armed with my brolly and see how far i get..........................

4 comments:

  1. lovely cards, Di. Not seen those in Tesco's will have to have a look. Your hobbycraft must be strange - selling lettuce!! LOL
    Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Di, I know what you mean about Hobbycrafts. I'm always disappointed when i get there! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic cards di, i love the image and gorgoeus colours.i have an award on my blog for you if you would like it.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little cards Di so very pretty and I love the lace down the side. I never do very well in Hobbycraft either I just find they are rather expensive. Take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails