Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Monday 28 June 2010

Two down, Two to go.

As i said yesterday i have an order for 4 cards. The prospect of the stash money is great but i hate making cards to order unless the person wanting them gives me about 2 weeks notice. Of course this never happens does it. The first ones are needed by tomorrow, one for a man who loves gardening and another for a lady who's just got an allotment.I tried to start them yesterday but it was just too hot and the windows in my room have been painted shut from the outside and we live three floors up so we just have to live with it.

I thought i'd just make a male and female version of the same card with my "emergency layout" to make life easy. The watering can is by Magnolia and the wellies and pots etc were from Lakeland a few years ago. They were in Lakelands own packaging but i think they could be made by Woodware, i'm not sure. Edit, they are woodware clear magic available from sir stampalot.
I just need the finish the one for the lady now. He also wants one for his daughter and luckily i've found one suitable in my box, i just need to put her name on it, then he wants one for his son who's birthday is next week so he can wait until friday for that one.
    Thanks for visiting.  Di.xx

4 comments:

  1. brilliant cards,love the wellies etc; they are fab,hate a rush job too...lol...take care.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Di - I always struggle with male cards, but what a great idea to use the same theme for male and female! Have just been doing a bit of "hopping" and found your beautiful Blog.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card di, just perfect for the gardening type.the image is fab and i love the added elements down the side.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Di - this is a fab card - i really like the theme and that you have a larger image as the focus... i'm totally inspired by this one definately.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails