Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Saturday 19 June 2010

Yippee !

I seem to be having a Penny Black moment, All my cards from this weeks crafting sessions seem to have their images on them.
These are some more of the papers from my new  DCWV stack.

I'm very short of finishing touches that aren't flowers. I'm going to have to invest in some unisex/masculine buttons and large brads etc, perhaps i could make some ribbon rosettes with buttons in the centres while i'm watching telly.
 Shorty post today as i'm working this morning. Oh, and yes Patrick did buy me a cake yesterday, little sod.
He's such a sweetie pie for a young lad, i didn't have the heart to say i told you no so i'm not going to eat it.No doubt i'll be boozing with speedy this afternoon too as he's another one who gets his own way by being a sweetie pie! Oh, me and my big mouth told him i'd treat him to a bar meal tomorrow as it's father's day. It's not looking good for next week is it?



3 comments:

  1. Another great card, I love it, it's fun and colourful.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya di, brilliant card.fab image and i really love your papers, the colours are gorgeous.have a great weekend.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB DESIGN! LOVE THE COLOURS XX HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails