Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Wednesday 21 July 2010

Camper than Liberace at Butlins.

Summer's here (or was) and what's more summery than a camper van, a few surf boards and a bit of sand.
The papers are yet again from DCWV stack 6. This is such a versatile stack, there's something for everyone. The camper van stamp is from Little Claires. My boss Patrick is not only the proud owner of  a Beetle but he also has a van. Both Vehicles are at Speedy's garage at the moment having all sorts of tweeking operations done to them,totally unnecessary stuff unless you're a 22 year old lad, lol.
Here's a "greener" version. I think i might give him one of these for letting me sell my cards at work. There was £29 in my jar when i got back yesterday. Maybe i should give him both of them, yes, i will. Coloured card bases again, when will i tire of my new "trend" i wonder?
  I'm going with Speedy this afternoon to see baby Michael. We haven't seen him yet as we were both working yesterday. Poor Nina has a hernia!! I'm not surprised after giving birth to a 10lb baby. There's hardly anything of her either, poor girl. I will get the proper info from her when we go as Neil is probably too busy strutting around like a peacock oozing testosterone everywhere, lol.
See you tomorrow with an update.  Di.xx

2 comments:

  1. oh these are great di, the camper van image is brilliant and i love your layout and colours.
    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous cards Di!!, just love the image, it makes you want to smile :o)
    Hope Nina is ok and look forward to seeing the baby photo's,
    Take care Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails