Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Friday 2 July 2010

Simple cards.

Do you know what day today is in work? It's  S.I.D.  That is Sod It Day ! As in "sod it, i don't care, i'm off for 2 weeks after today". Yep, 2 weeks off folks. We're not going away on hols as such, but we're going on another mystery trip on the 16th for 3 days. It's speedy's birthday tomorrow so he's off, no doubt i'll be piling on the pounds somewhere nice.
I thought i'd better take some cards into work to fill up my little stand. I rustled up a couple of quickies for the tight ones who won't part with £2
The stamps are Joanna Sheen messy rabbits village scenes. I don't use them as often as i should. I don't waste too much time on colouring properly for these £1.50 cheapies. If they only want to pay for slap dash that's what they'll get lol.
I made a couple of each plus some others which i'll save for another day, perhaps sunday when i might be too hungover to make any cards.
 I'd best go and get ready, i may even buy Patrick a cake today.    Di. xx

Friday weigh in,stuck at 9st 8lb total loss still 8lb.   I thought i might get stuck this week, mums birthday bash didn't help. I've done a total of 18 miles this week on the treadmill.................that'll be it ..........it must be leg muscle, lol ! There's no way i'm going to lose any next week either as we're going out twice for birthday meals with Speedy and his family . Oh well, thats life.

5 comments:

  1. You do make me laugh Diane. Know the feeling with the diet, such a struggle. Great cards.
    Enjoy your holiday.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There lovely for cheapies.
    Hope you enjoy the birthdays meals.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really lovely cards Di! You should charge more lol! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great cards di, i only charge 1.50 for mine too.i love the image you have used and the fab colours.happy birthday to speedy for tomorrow.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab Cards hun..I agree you should charge more :)

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails