Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Wednesday 13 July 2011

Baby's First Birthday Card.

It will be our grandson's first birthday next week. It doesn't seem like 2 minutes since he was born. He is literally days away from taking his first steps then we can all look out,lol. I don't have many baby images so this one turned up on Free Digital Stamps last week just in time.
It's at Papercraft  Planet HERE.  I am a member at PCP and although it says it is a freebie for Sassy Cheryl's members , which I'm not, I still managed to download it. I'm not sure if I'm being naughty, but at least I'm sharing the link to the post and not just the image.
Isn't he cute. The papers were from a My Craft Studio CD ROM which I've had for years. The Card base is 5"x5".

Challenges,    Fuzzy Wuzzy, Get Punchy.
                     A Gem Of a Challenge. For the boys.
                     Sweet Stamping. Cute and Cuddly.
                     Crafty Creations. Boyz to Men.
                     Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.  Happy Birthday

20 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness,how that year has flown! Love the card,such a cutie.,you'd best get started on next years soo,it'll be here before you know it lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely clean fresh card, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card! Love it!

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card hun!! I love it so much!! And you've used one of my all time favourite images too I have to say! :0)
    Just love this so much.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable Di....and doesn't the time go so quick lol...love the image and super dp's too hun..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. superb card di,fab image,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely card, great image and love the colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really lovely card and thanks for the link too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fab card Di and thanks for the link that image is adorable!
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Diane, a lovely card for a 1st birthday, such a fun image.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Di

    Wow .. .. I can't believe one year has passed so quickly .. .. scary or what?!?!?

    Loving your card very much. Great image and great font for your sentiment.

    Your card sent me down memory lane when I used to wash the kids toys and hang them out on the washing line LOL!!!

    Hope your birthday was good.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute, that 's super nice!!!
    Hope your birthday was good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just lovely! Definitely cute and cuddly, beautifully coloured and perfect for a little boy! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun image! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooops me again....lol...

    thanks for joining us at sweet stampin' and good luck...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A super cute card, love the design and colours. Thanks for taking part in my challenge at Crafty Creations this week. Good Luck! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute boyz card - just love it! Thanks so much for joining in with this week's challenge at Crafty Creations.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh goodness, I love this! Such a sweet card. Love your coloring and that you let this adorable image have front and center stage.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge this month.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  19. I ѕavоur, lеad tο I fοunԁ еxactlу ωhat Ι used to be loοking for.
    You havе endeԁ my four day lengthy hunt!
    Goԁ Bleѕѕ уou man. Нave a great daу.
    Bуe
    My blog post loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  20. magnificent put up, very infοгmatiѵe.

    I'm wondering why the other experts of this sector do not understand this. You must proceed your writing. I'm ѕure, you have a huge readers' base already!
    My homepage - 1 month loan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails