Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Friday 15 July 2011

TGIF.

No, not thank God it's Friday as I've got an 11 hour shift today. It's  " thank God I'm fabulous". I downloaded this image a few months ago from Broken Box Stock, HERE.
I coloured them in straight away but have only just got round to making some cards with them.
I got the papers last week from TK MAXX  for £1. there was 6 pages and a little clear stamp set which i wasn't that impressed with.
They are by We R  Memory Keepers. The stamps are a sun, some clouds and the word "sunny". I might use them one day.

I need to get ready for work now but I'll look for some challenges tonight.

Challenges.  Cute Card Thursday.  Use circles.

Today's weight 9st 2lb ( target weight) not bad after 2 birthdays.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Di

    These are great - I love your image very much!

    Hope today's shift at work goes quickly and that you have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards, just snagged the freebie too, thank you :~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane, a great image which you have used for 3 completely different cards. Smashing papers, perfect choices. Love the TGIF.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Di !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant cards di.love the fabulous image and sentiment and great colours and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards, love the saying and the image great colours for them too. Oh! yes and thanks for the link, this will be a good one to do, for a friends 50th next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. another great set of cards, more inspiration thanks xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails