Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Thursday 21 July 2011

Mummy's Drank all the Gin.

On Wednesday night Speedy asked me if i fancied a gin and tonic. You should have seen how much gin he put in it! Still, I was off work Thursday so i didn't object, lol. I went on my travels to various blogs and when I got to TLC I saw that Paulette had added a couple of free images. Well, I looked at this one and knew exactly what to add as a caption, it was just crying out for it.

I imagined the little girl being sent to ask if he's getting anything to eat tonight and mummy being too drunk to care,lol. The papers are all by K & Company.

The flowers are a Meljens digi stamp and the card base is 6"x6". I would usually do this post on Friday morning but I told Paulette I would make a card with the image today and send her a link.  I'll be back in the morning to add my weigh in,  most important or I'll go off the rails.

Challenges.  Crafts and me. Add a flower.
                    CES  humour/ funny
                   Make it Colourful.  Colour your own embellishments

Todays weight 9st 2lb ( target weight ).

10 comments:

  1. Too funny.....great job on the card.
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heee Heee,another fab card,i love it.Great papers too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so LOL!!!! hihihi... Always puts a smile on my face to visit your blog hun!
    hugs,
    Noukie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the greatest comment that could have been put with it, just hysterical, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card di.the wording is brilliant and i love the vintage image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, love the sentiment, fits like a glove, LOL
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card hun, love the sentiment!

    Thank you for sharing with us this week at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All these cards are looking too much lovely and designer done fantastic work...
    Scratch Card Printing
    clear business cards
    Membership card printing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very funny sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails