Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Friday 1 July 2011

Cute Card.

I think this is such a cute image and such a fitting caption. They are Both by TLC and are on this page
I'm 90% sure the stripy paper is from Summer Driggs' website. I downloaded it about 18 months ago. luckily I printed a few sheets out before my printer started playing up. The spotty paper is definitely one of Summer's. The Happy Birthday circle is from Craftwork Cards. The Card base is by Craft UK LTD and is a good quality and nice and white. I got mine from Hobbycraft when they were on offer ( and still might be ) at £4.99 for 50. This one is 5"x5".

Target weight, 9st 2lb.  Today 9st 1lb.  Speedy will put an end to that on his birthday on Sunday,lol.

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous Di...love the image and great dp's too..

    have a lovely day...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di

    A great card.

    Love the colours and the "antique" looking image. He looks like someone from an olden day reading book.

    Hope Speedy has a good birthday.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card di.really love the gorgeous image and sentiment and great papers and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card and so vintage, (from my days) love it and the DP's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and I love the little bags that you make, may have to try one of those soon....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diane, what a smashing little image, I must go & have a look at the TLC site.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card.Oh by the way,i can't believe i am 9st 4lbs.Must be all the doggy walking lol.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails