Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Sunday 31 July 2011

Cheat !!

Big cheat today as my card is a version of friday's.
The main paper is DCWV and the panel and dressing gown is by Brenda Pinnick. There is a link to the circle sentiment freebie on my last post.
And that's that. How lazy am I ? I may do a bit of colouring while Speedy watches cars going round and round then I'll go looking for some challenges.  Thanks for looking. xx

Challenges. Fussy and fancy Friday. Christmas in July.
                  Crafty Catz. Christmas in July.
                  Sweet Stampin Christmas in July.
                  Stamping for the weekend. Paws for thought.

12 comments:

  1. You do make me smile and I do like this card! :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It`s a lovely cheat Di !! Love the colours you have used and the image is really sweet.

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, I am going to cheat too and comment on both cards, thanks for link, that will come in handy and as for your cards, they are gorgeous love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh how cute is this I just love those Forever Friends Bears,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, for our challenge 93 Christmas in July.

    I have some Calorie free Candy if you are interested.

    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card di.i love his fab paper pieced dressing gown and stunning colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovley card xxx love the FF bear xx thank you for joining in our 'Paws for thought' challenge over at SFTW

    karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww what a sweet card, love the image, so cute. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Di I love your card and tht image is so cute :-)

    Thanks for sharing this with us over at Fusy and Fancy for our Christmas in July challenge this week.

    xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle

    http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab...love it Dianne....cute, cute, CUTE! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get you with your paper piecing!!! Brilliant! Liked the dressing gown on your previous post but luuuuuurve this one you clever thing you! Hoping your well your long lost blogging buddy Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. aaah gorgeous...thanks for playing along with craftycatz this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOh, just adorable & I love the paler colours for Christmas, Sorry to be so late visiting but thanks for sharing with Sweet Stampin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails