Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Wednesday 20 July 2011

Would you believe it ?!!

After slating my new camera in my last post, I take it all back. I was taking pics of this card with my Sony and the batteries went. I hadn't got any more charged up so i had to "resort" to my new one. I don't know what it was playing at on Sunday but these photos have turned out much better. On the same settings too.Oh, well, sorry Mr Fuji.
Maybe it was the dull light on Sunday. I'm so glad I haven't got to take it back to the shop as it had quite good reviews. Anyway, the card. The image is of course one of Meljens. The paper is from my very first paper pack which i bought 4 years ago. Lord knows what it is as I don't have the packaging. 
The little "jingle all the way" caption is from TLC. The card base is 6"x6".

Christmas is quite a way away yet but the days are getting shorter and it will soon be dark by mid afternoon so I've spent quite a bit of time sorting out my stocking filler ideas. I've made quite a few samples to make more of but i feel it's a bit too early to blog them yet as they might get forgotten along the wayside so I'll leave them for a few more weeks. There'll be a few cheapie ideas for cooks this year.

Time to look for some challenges then see to something for dinner.

Challenges.  Meljens. Buttons and bows.
                   Simply Create, Christmas time
                   Crafty Emmas. Christmas.
                   Creative Inspirations, Christmas in July.
                   KB Cute Monday, Use a digi.

13 comments:

  1. Hi, I would love to see your stocking stuffer ideas, they kept me amused last year and it feels like christmas already here. Been singing christmas carols for about a week now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Di...love the image and the dp's are scrummy hun..and the piccies look wonderful too sweetie...!

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant card di,glad the camera ok,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and beautiful photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love the image and all the glitter. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, the colours are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours on this card Di, and the ribbon is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Di, stunning card as usual and as my favourite colour is green I love the colour scheme. I think the papers are 'Brooke' from Making Memories as I have some amongst my 'forgotten stash' which might get used now that I've remembered them.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! Glad you've got to grips with your new camera.

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning card di.the image is fab and i love your colours and sparkle.
    great pics with your new camera, the pics are really clear and crisp :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous card Di!! love the colour scheme!!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time hope to see you next time too!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diane: Love your card--you inspire me to work harder on my cards. your card is wonderful! sorry about your camera--I have those times too--stressful!

    Diane
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous card great image and colours thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails