Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Sunday 24 July 2011

More TLC.

Here's a card i made with another brilliant image from TLC which can be found HERE.
The darker red paper is from a Papemania Christmas pad. The other one is from my pile of unidentifiable scraps. 
The sentiment is also by TLC and can be found HERE. Both digis are freebies, how good can it get? I've added some pewter stickles around the circle and the leaves are done with an X Cut botanicals punch which also embosses.

Challenges.  Fashionista friday. July birthstone, Ruby.
                   Sweet stampin'.  Fashion.
                   Stamp something. Embellish it.
                   Our Creative Corner. Black, bling , buttons, bows.

The dreaded F1 has just started so I think I'll have something to eat and sneek away into town to see if there's anything worth having in the sales. Speedy can of course meet me later to treat me to a couple of drinks and a bar snack. Lucky him...........

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Di,fab papers and great layout too! Have a great weekend,Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, love the red and the sentiment, I agree TLC is great for so many different images, and you work so well with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card di.love the fab image and stunning striking colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic image! You have combined all the elements on this card so beautifully - it's fab! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week - great to have you with us again! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di, this is just WONDERFUL! I like your style and don't think I've seen your work before. Great colors, layout, papers, and your details are perfect. Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card turned out beautifully.
    Love it.
    Thank you.
    Paulette,
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so gorgeous Di...!

    thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin...and good luck..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, love that sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those patterns together, and your clean style. Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous card! love that image! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails