Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Sunday 17 July 2011

Quick card.

I bought myself a new camera last week. I've already got a really good Sony one but wanted a second one just to keep in my bag. I did have one but gave it to my stepson when little Michael was born as they didn't have one. It was a little Fuji Finepix and was really good. Naturally i bought another Fuji ( AV 10) but to be honest it's rubbish. It's not bad for general pics but the macro mode is crap The pics more often than not come out blurred as there is no " steadying" facility which my other one had. I've had to fiddle on Picasa for ages trying to get this one right. I think I'll stick to using my good one for cards.
Mind you this dull weather doesn't help either. The image and sentiment for this card was from TLC HERE  and HERE.   I know red is a funny colour to photograph but even the gel pen dots on the scalloped circle don't show up very well. The photos on my last post were taken with this camera and are also very dull despite being taken in a good light. I think it may be going back to the shop soon............

6 comments:

  1. Love your card Diane.Hope you are well.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Di...and I love the colour combo too hun...

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Di

    Another great image .. .. .. you do well searching these out and the fab sentiments to go alongside.

    Don't go there with the Euromillions dream. Hubby and a few where he worked all put into a syndidicate and even if shared out it would have been lovely.

    I warned hubby that I would still want to make my cards but perhaps have a little extension on the back instead of using the little bedroom LOL!! Hubby decided we would be better designing and building our own little house on some waste land somewhere!!

    Unfortunately we didn't win but it was a lovely dream whilst it lasted!!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diane,
    love this card, it really stands out on the dashboard, I love the image & her dress. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card di.i love the stunning image and fab classy colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card good photo or no, it doesn't detract from it at all. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails