Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Monday 3 May 2010

Another chistmas card.

I've been playing with my new Penny Black stamps.This one is from the christmas critters set. I've wanted it for ages,i don't know why it took me so long to buy it.
The backing paper is from the dovecraft victorian christmas pad.I coloured the image with promarkers and chalked the background.
 I added a few punched snowflakes and leaves, i don't think i like the white gel pen on the leaves but never mind.
I'm off to the Papermill shop this morning to buy the rest of the stuff to make the wedding invites. I've taken the week off to make them and i must admit i'm going to find it very boring and hard not to stray and play with the "other stash" which i'm bound to buy. I woke up at 6.30 this morning and thought i'd slip out of bed and make a non wedding card while i can. Guess what? The sleeping beauty woke up and asked for a cuppa. I took it in to him and he was wide awake!  Typical, any other morning he'd still be asleep at 9 o'clock. Of course i didn't want to abandon him on bank holiday so i didn't get to play. Oh well...........

6 comments:

  1. Oohhh I luv this :D what a gorgeous colour you chose to use ~ fab image & layout too xx Lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya di, fantastic card hun.just love the image and the backing paper is so lush.gorgeous colours and layout.my hubby is at work all over the bank holiday so i`ve been able to play.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card hun! Just popping by to say thank you for entering my Blog Candy, Good Luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card,hope you get to play soon,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Di, I keep looking at these stamps but not got them yet - maybe I need to LOL
    Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this image and your card is gorgeous.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails