Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Sunday 23 May 2010

Pretty boxes.

Morning everyone! I went to a bit of a do at Speedys sisters house last night so for once I wasn't up at the crack of dawn.. We didn't get home that late but when we did I fell asleep in the chair until half three. Not good for the neck I tell ya .We don't really like going out at night as we're more afternoon boozers but we enjoyed it anyway.
Here a few boxes i made last week in a crafting frenzy.
I love making boxes even more than I love making cards and these wee quick and easy to make. It's ages since I inked up any edges as I think I sickened myself of it! They are made of papermill linen effect card and are only about 3"x4".
The stamp is by Penny Black and the flowers were from Hobbycraft. I'll put a few choccies in them and wait for someone to be kind (and i don't mean by buying me cakes either!)
Time for a cup of coffee now while anticipating more of this heat. We live in a flat so there's no such thing as sitting in the garden. There is a large garden but our flat is above a public building so it's not very private and we don't use it : (        See you soon . Di.xx

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous boxes,hope you manage better sleep tonight,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are so gorgeous Di! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow di, these are really fantastic, love the lace and the sentiments and gorgeous flowers.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love those roses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails