Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Saturday 15 May 2010

Nine lives.

This is a quick little card i made before i decided to blitz my craft room on Thursday.
The stamp is by Incastamp and i got it for £2 in WHS bargain bit. I wonder if it's meant to represent the nine lives of a cat? Maybe not because there's a dog version too.(not for £2 though). The backing paper is from the Papermania Hampstead pad.I don't know whether you can see it but i added a tiny green gem to the cats collar.The card base was a tentfold linen look chopped up by my own fair hands from a piece of A4.
  Off to get ready for work now or i'll be late.  Di. xx

6 comments:

  1. It's lovely Di...am loving the colours & great stamp xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is fab! luv the stamp...what a great bargain...I want one,lol luv the layout too, the ribbon looks ace xx Lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant card,love your colour choice,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this fantastic di, love the little cat images and and a great layout and colours.love the lush ribbon.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooo cute! Good on you for the bargain! x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails