Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Monday 17 May 2010

Off to hobbycraft

Naughty me, i'm up nice and early today as i've got a very strong desire to go to Hobbycraft, lord knows why, i'm always disappointed when i get there.I don't even need anything, i think it may be because the sun is out. Mind you Tesco Home Extra is next door and they sell cards and envies at £5 for 50 so i'll not be coming back empty handed, oh and there's a TK Maxx too.
Here's a card i made yesterday in my nice tidy room , which is still tidy!


The stamp is Penny Black of course and the papers are my favourite Brenda Pinnick.I paper pieced the balloons. I love paper piecing and would happily do it on every card i make but i don't in case i get bored with it.


I finished it off with some doodling and some punched flowers and leaves.
Has anyone else been having trouble positioning photos on their blog posts? For the last week it has taken me exactly 3 tries with every photo to get it to go where i want instead of at the top of the post. I have to click on remove and try again and always on the third try, it works. Very irritating. I've put a post in Blogger help forum but had no reply yet.
Well i must hurry and get ready and get out as it would only take one drop of rain to put me off going.
    Bye for now. Di.xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Di, fab image, great colour combo & luv the layout xx Lizzy xx :)

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card di, love this pb image and the paper pieced balloons look fab.love your papers and colours and great layout.have a fun day shopping.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've often looked at the card/envelope packs in Tesco,what's the quality like,I've been so dissapointed at some of the packs I've bought lately from other places. the cards are often too flimsy or the envelopes see through with no glue. have been buying card and then separate env from the Papermill but env alone are £8. for 50.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, I love your colours and the layout.

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card,love your layout,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Di!!,
    Wow!, just stunning, love the colour combo and beautiful image!!
    Take care love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails