Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Tuesday 18 May 2010

Anudder cow card.

Guess how much i spent in Hobbycaft yesterday?  £7 yes that's 7 measly quid! I was there for nearly two hours. I let my card sales money mount up and when i get a half decent amount i buy myself some stash, well at least i try to. I should have stayed home and done some internet shopping. All i got was some glue dots some pretzel bags (tall and slim cello bags for gifty sweety things) and a hobbycraft own brand border punch. I was a bit dubious about the punch as it was only £2.95 but it worked fine on paper and thinnish card.I haven't made anything with it yet.I decided to play with Annabelle instead.


Annabelle is a stamp set by C.C. Designs, i got mine from Dies to Die for. The background is a stamp from one of the Ellzybels farm animals sets. I put the milk cartons and glasses on 3d foam pads.


After i took the photo i decided to put some glossy accents on the milk glasses. Off to work now but off tomorrow.
      Thanks for looking. Di.xx

P.S. Julie and anyone else who is wondering, yes the Tesco cards and envelopes are really good quality, i use the square ones a lot when i don't need a textured card blank. Definitely worth a fiver, ive got at least six packs stashed away! Admittedly there not the bright white that they used to be but still white enough for me.

3 comments:

  1. fantastic fun card di, love the image and how you have done the milk cartons and glasses.fab colours and layout and really brilliant sentiment.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really fun card Di! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails