Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Wednesday 12 May 2010

Don't get shirty cos i'm late!



Evening all . Late on parade today because i've been to my mums.Me and sis took her to Aldi and Tesco's, it's like a big day out for her as she's on her own and can't carry much. I don't drive but Nat does so it gives me a chance to get a load of shopping for myself. I hate going to the supermarket with Speedy because he has to buy one of everything in the shop and it all gets thrown out 2 weeks later.
I started a card this morning before i went out but didn't have time to finish it

The stamp is by Funstamps and is coloured with promarkers. The papers are Clare Curd and i used one of the designs to paper piece the tie.I added a bit of 3D glaze over the buttons for an extra bit of dimension.
I took this photo in electric light which i don't normally do but i think i like it better than the daylight ones. I'll have to try some more.
  Well, i think i'd better go and do Speedy's tea before he comes in.  love Di. x

2 comments:

  1. Di,you often mention your photo lighting,I know how you like to share tips and I wondered if you'd find this blog of interest,think I might give this a go myself! http://littlethingsifind.wordpress.com/2010/05/05/pay-attention-this-is-important/

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic male card di,i love the image and a really great layout.i never take my pics in daylight as it seems to alter the true colours so i tend to photo at night, just in my living room with an 100 watt bulb.i just use an easel which i cover with a white pillowcase.lol.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails