Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Tuesday 25 May 2010

Magnolia quickie.

A quickie post today as i'm going with Speedy for his hospital check up and then on to work.This is a simple little card i made when i got back from mums yesterday.

This is a magnolia stamp. Tilda is supposed to sit on it but she's behind the potting shed getting up to no good with Edwin! The paper is My Minds Eye and the card base is 5"x5".
                See you soon.  Di. x

6 comments:

  1. That naughty Magnolia!hope she's sensible or there may be a range of "little bud" stamps in 9 months! Great card! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Di, simple, but still effective. Also liked Julies comment, about 'little bud' stamps in 9 months, made me lol.

    Hugs

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card di, love the image and a great clean layout.lol about tilda and edwin, i hope they are behaving.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Di!
    Just fantastic!! it made me giggle, the naughty little tilda lol!! Your little card is just gorgeous, and I love the colours, love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I like this Di. It would do for so many diffent age groups and occasions. I think I am stuck in a 'cute' rut and would love to make more like this xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails