Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Wednesday 5 May 2010

The first day of you know what.

More christmas cards today. These are some i made last week. I try and make at least 2 or 3 at a time and more if the design is simple like these.
These little birdies are from the Penny Black 12 days of Christmas clear set which i love because some of them can be used all year round I coloured them with promarkers and chalked the background.The dotty papers are from a Brenda Pinnick stack from QVC.
.I scored 2 lines at the top and bottom of the cards just to add a bit of interest and added a few gold glitter circle stickers to finish. The card bases are 4"x6" from Tesco Home Extra.
 I may nip to Liverpool later. I only live a 2 minute walk away from Chester station but if i go too early i'll be coming back on the same train as the people on their way to Chester races and i don't fancy that as half of them will be drunk already.
                    See you soon. Di xx.

5 comments:

  1. these are fantastic di, i love the image and the fab layout.gorgeous paper and i love the embossed lines.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi di,simple but fab,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards and I've got this stamp set ... too soon for me to start on Christmas Cards though, I feel like I've only just put the Christmas decorations away from last year. Good idea to do a few at a time but I'm not that organised ... more of a rushing at the last minute sort of person.
    Hope you've sorted out the Wedding Invitation inserts ... if you need help with the page setup give me a shout.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Di!
    These are fantastic, so organised!!
    love the cute image and simple layout,
    Love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails