Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Wednesday 26 May 2010

Ellzybels sheep.

Morning all, a bit dull but never mind. I've been up since 4.30 today as i couldn't get back to sleep. I could have done all my housework if  Speedy hadn't been asleep. I must be getting to "that age". My dad used to go mad when we were teenagers, he'd say we were wasting our lives asleep half the morning. I never thought i'd agree with him but i think i'm actually turning into him, ........well,... and my mother actually!
Well i managed to make a card anyway.

I cut another load of wedding invites to size on monday and i was about to chuck the offcuts when i thought  "there must be something i can do with these", so i kept them and here's what i did with them. The dotty paper is from a forever friends pad and the stamp is Ellzybels. I think there will be a few more cards very similar to this one.
I actually sewed the little rosette, yes that's right i sewed it! The little flower was from the market. I sorted a load of food magazines out while i was waiting for speedy to wake up. I tore out any recipes i fancy making before lobbing what was left of them. I keep them behind the settee and the pile was getting higher and higher so i thought it was about time i sorted them. Most of them are nearly all adverts anyway. Luckily we live in above a load of offices and there's a big recycling bin outside.
Right i'm off to do a tiny bit of ironing and a whole lot of playing.  Di.x

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous card di, the image is really fab and love your great colours.the rosette is wonderful, i want one :) luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Fab colours and brilliant image :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant card and i expect you are worn out by now,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Di,
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Di, I love the colours and that little image is so cute. Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card with the wee sheep made me smile, especially with that sentiment!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is brill Di!lOve the sheep image xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails