Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Wednesday 19 May 2010

Lazy sod!

Just a quickie post today as i'm about to give the flat a quick whizz then hopefully spend the rest of the day "on the cards".
This card was made using Clare Curds "It's a mans world" stamp set. I coloured Mr Lazy with promarkers. You can't see in the photo but the "toys" and beer are on 3d pads. The papers are Brenda Pinnick.
Right , hoover at the ready, action stations and off i go.  See you soon. Di.x

4 comments:

  1. Great card Di,
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuk...housework!! Your card is fabulous Di, now put that hoover down...step away from hoover! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card di,hope you survived the evil housework,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card di and your title nearly made me choke on my cuppa, lol.love the blue colours and fab image and love your paper piecing.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails