Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Monday 31 May 2010

On my way home.

I'll be on my way home today but there's always a mystery stop off for a couple of hours so there's still a bit more excitement.I'm so easily pleased LOL!! The biggie is did i find any craft shops???? I hope so.
Here's another quickie card, one i needed for work to replace one i'd sold, although i never make the same design again,just another "thinking of you" card.

The stamp is Cherry Blossom by Personal Impressions and the paper is Papermania creative tones.
Thanks for visiting. Di.xx

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card,love the colour,am dying to know where you ended up,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card di, i love the beautiful image and how you have done the 3 panels of papers.can`t wait to find out where yoour mystery tour took you.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely simple yet very effective layout Di! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails