Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Sunday 30 May 2010

Where am i?

Well, i'll know by now but you'll have to wait! We always get a trip out on the sunday but in true mystery fashion the driver won't tell us where. He does devilish little detours so we can't guess either.
Here's a quickie card to keep you going.This is another digi stamp but it was from before i started my blog and i didn't make a note of where it came from,if anyone knows please let me know so i can give credit where it's due.   Di.xx
 Edit.    Thanks to Jen from My Inky Hands. I can now tell you the image is from Digistamp Boutique

5 comments:

  1. Great card Di, its so cheerful. Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant card and hope you are enjoying where ever you are,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Di love the image its so cute and I love how you've coloured the jar. Hope you enjoy your trip, take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Di! What a fab card! It's sooo pretty! Lovely colour combo. tHe image is Digistamp Boutique. Bfn. xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card di, the image is really fab and i love your colouring.hope you are having a fab weekend.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails