Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Tuesday 4 May 2010

Out to lunch.

A little something to chew on while i make a start on those wedding invites. I took this photo at Cheste zoo 2 years ago.
Grass.....YUM !                    May report later,off to lock myself in my den,i don't know how long for though, LOL.

1 comment:

  1. good luck di,hope you have plenty of supplies with you til you re emerge,x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails