Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Thursday 20 May 2010

The gleesome threesome.

Hi everyone, lovely morning ,weather looks a bit better today. I need to walk into town for some food shopping so i hope it doesn't get too hot. I spent most of yesterday on my bum making cards so i need to "spend" some calories as i don't think i've lost any weight this week (oh dear).The hobby certainly doesn't help does it? Oh, and i need some lace from Abakhan to finish some boxes i've been making.   This is one of the cards i made yesterday.


The stamp is by Whipper Snapper and i love colouring it. These ladies have definitely rang each other up to synchronise their outfits! I don't think they're out to lunch.they look like they're off to see their local MP God help him!

The papers are from the DCWV Retro stack. I added a few flat back gems for a bit of bling. The card base is 6"x6". Time to go and wake the sleeping beauty now and kick him out to work, then i'll get showered and off i'll go. I bet i don't just buy lace from Abakhan either........what d'ya reckon?      Di.x

4 comments:

  1. What a fab card! I love the ladies! The image is coloured really nicely and the backing papers are perfect. Excellent.

    Tracy x
    www.blueberrybarn-ashbourne.blogspot.com (DT Call closes 25.5.10 - spread the word!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card di, the image is brillaint and i love your colours and layout.have a great time shopping and will look forward to seeing what goodies you get as well as the lace.lol.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Groovy image and papers Di! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ladies are absolutely perfect! I need that stamp. I have two long time friends (over 50 years) and we look like that except we NEVER wear dresses! Too cute and too funny. Love your site.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails